Hiring Marketing Lead
TZOA is looking to hire a full-time marketing lead who wants to create healthy environments for humanity. We are looking for someone who can think about our overarching brand, messaging, and the cohesion between our different products (most still unannounced publicly).
Hiring Product Managers
TZOA is looking to hire a full-time product manager who is passionate about living in a clean healthy environment as much as our customers do. We are looking for someone who has past experience with agile, scrum, and lean startup methodologies. roadmap planning, user stories, backlog management, market/customer research, team leadership/management and time tracking.
Hiring Data Scientists
TZOA is looking to hire a full-time data scientist who has worked with high-bandwidth sensory/telemetry data before. Using metadata call outs through manual event recognition, we need to create automated detection of events in our dataset. We have several algorithms that need to be developed using a combination of TZOA product data, out-of-band/contextual data and user input.
Hiring Software Developers
TZOA is looking to hire a full-time senior software developer who wants to create healthier environments for humanity. We are building software tools for air quality visualization and user interface front-end implementation on iOS/Android/web. There is also a position for a back-end engineer working with our Microsoft Azure server to ingest data from real-time sensors, store data, process/analyze data, and create APIs.
HIRING FIRMWARE ENGINEER
TZOA is looking to hire a full-time embedded software developer who can design and develop firmware features and work for production level devices and work closely with R&D engineers to quickly prototype and implement new ideas.
- Coordinate trouble shooting activities with software and hardware engineers.
- Optimize product performance to meet design criteria.
- Generate documentation and technical/functional specifications as needed.
- Develop a rigorous testing strategy to ensure code is robust and secure.
- Follow full life-cycle of product development process.
Must have experience:
- Debugging embedded firmware.
- Knowledge of ARM MCU architecture (such as ST, NXP)
- Experience with communication peripherals (SPI, UART, IIC)
- Experience with network protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Ability to read schematics
- Efficient use of oscilloscope and other lab equipment
Other relevant experience:
- Experience with Lower level software (Bootloader, linker scripts)
- Knowledge of IoT, security, and cryptography
- Development with Eclipse IDE
- About 3 years work experience in embedded software development.
- Bachelor or diploma in EE/CS
Hiring UI/UX Designer; Web Dev
TZOA is looking to hire a full-time skilled user interface, user experience (UI/UX) designer. The majority of work would be user interface design for the TZOA smartphone apps (iOS and Android); followed by user experience work, and the design/development of the tzoa.com website.
We foster a young energetic team culture comprised of self-motivated individuals, so our search is on for a rising star, but we are also interested in proven senior designers who want to challenge themselves with a novel, difficult task: redesigning how we interact and learn from environmental data and the smart home. We are fans of elegance and simplicity but there will need to be a subtle complexity to our interface since we offer a features and a data rich product.
TZOA is a startup on a growth spurt. We create affordable, miniature, accurate environmental sensors for air quality, thermal comfort, and more. TZOA won several innovation awards in 2015 including inclusion in lists by Time Magazine, Popular Science, and PC Magazine. We provide environmental intelligence to consumers using the combination of proprietary hardware and software. Our mission is to help humanity by creating better environment and allowing people to thrive.
We are accepting applications from individuals with permission to work as a full-time employee in Canada.
Submit your contact email below and we will reach out to you with a request for more information, or contact us directly at info [at] tzoa.com